Heavy Construction/Equipment Mechanic
|Title:||Heavy Construction/Equipment Mechanic|
|Location:||Houston, TX and Surrounding Area|
Job Title: Heavy Construction/Equipment Mechanic
- Responsible for proper maintenance and repair of our fleet of heavy duty trucks, specialized utility equipment, heavy equipment and pickups.
- Possess writing skills to properly document repairs made.
- Road test, inspect and troubleshoot heavy duty trucks and equipment to assess condition and diagnose repairs.
- Typical repairs would include working on engines, transmissions, electrical, hydraulic, chassis, drive-lines, brakes, wheels, and undercarriages..
- Diagnose issues with hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Work in conjunction with other shop and jobsite personnel..
- Able to work 45-50 hours per week.
- Non-Union position.
- 5+ years experience as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic, including diesel trucks
Required License or Certifications:
- CDL Class A