|Location:||West Texas/New Mexico|
Hargrave Power, Inc. is a Quanta Services company operating in the Central Southwest part of the United States. The company performs transmission, distribution and substation construction and maintenance and emergency restoration services serving utilities, electric cooperatives, municipalities and independent power producers. Hargrave Power was founded on the principles of superior customer service, safety, quality, integrity, value and dedication to our employees.
The Foreman provides leadership and direction to construction crews; providing technical and hands-on assistance. The Foreman is accountable for all aspects of each project to which his/her crews are assigned (including safety, quality and productivity).
- Maintains drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet project deadlines.
- Plans and manages work activities and resources.
- Oversees job to ensure crew is working safely while performing job tasks.
- Ensure correct implementation of Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
- Ensure the implementation, practice, and enforcement of the Hargrave Power, Inc. Health and Safety program.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to schedule and multitask.
- Knowledgeable in substation construction.
- Ability to solve problems using sound judgement.
- Possess a positive and professional attitude.
- Effectively work with diverse backgrounds and organizational levels.
- Computer skills including use of email and basic Microsoft Office products.
- Position may require up to 100% travel.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Non-exempt position.