North Houston Pole Line was founded in 1970 to primarily perform overhead distribution work in Houston. The company offers a full range of power and telecommunication utility services. From 250-plus feet overhead to 20-plus feet underground, North Houston Pole Line can provide all of its customer’s utility needs. Additionally, it provides substations, transmission, distribution, power duct bank, telecommunications and gas services.
North Houston Pole Line is a subsidiary of Quanta Services, which offers a range of specialized contracting services that include the design, installation, maintenance and repair of virtually every type of network infrastructure. Quanta delivers end-to-end network solutions for the electric power, telecommunications, broadband cable and gas pipeline industries.
Job Title: Lineman (experienced) – Multiple Positions
- Must have CDL
- Ability to climb wood and steel
- Proficient in energized distribution work
- Knowledge of transformer bank hookups
- Must have own tools
- Ability to work 50-60 hours per week
- Work within 80 miles radius of Houston – will report to North Houston office
- If union – 6 plus years
- If non-union – 8 plus years
- Non-exempt position
$33 - $39 per hour depending on experience